Stories covered and special features in This Weeks edition:
01. The FCC corrects the J2D and other errors in the "Omnibus" Report & Order.
02. Question Pool Committee drops questions to align amateur testing with the new FCC rules and regulations.
03. The FCC says amateur interference charges have no merit.
04. The FCC dismisses an amateur radio repeater interference case.
05. The FCC proposes to fine a California amateur $14,000 for selling non-certified transceivers on the e-bay auction site.
06. Radio regulator Ofcom proposes to end AM/FM broadcasting in the U.K.
07. Shuttle Discovery to carry three amateur radio operators into space.
08. Canada's 7.335mHz CHU Time Standard Station could go silent or perhaps shift frequency.
09. BPL interference down-under as Mount Beauty BPL field trials continue.
10. Two men operating a satellite broadcasting network are charged with terrorism in New York City court.
Thanks to Digitronix and Phonecasting.com for their support of This Week in Amateur Radio
Audio_typeSpoken word (interviews, readings, etc)
Copyright_statementAll segments and recordings used with permission